The "Company" complies with the provisions of the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (EU 2016/679) and the relevant Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 as amended and in force), manages the Personal Data disclosed to it with the utmost care, ensuring, in any case, their protection and privacy. The "Website" collects personal data that is disclosed to it when the "Visitor / User" registers in his services. The management and protection of the personal data of the "visitor / user" of the services of the "Website" is subject to the terms of this section as well as the relevant provisions of the Greek (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual from the protection of personal data as amended and in force) and European law (Directive (EU) 2016/679). We recognize the importance of the protection of personal data (L.2472 / 1997) as well as electronic transactions. For that reason:
Personal Data Collection
- 1. The use of the "Website" requires, in various cases, the voluntary completion of personal information by visitors and users. For example, you can provide us with your name and information to contact you, order a product or service, process an order, sign up as a subscriber to operate an online service.
- 2. During the visit of the "Website", in addition to the direct collection of data, it is possible to indirectly collect information about the use of the "Website" by you and the electronic services provided, with the help of various technologies. For example, when you visit the Website or sign in to an online service provided, certain information sent by your browser may be logged, such as your IP address, browser type, access time, and addresses. of the websites that referred you to us.
- 3. The personal data collected by the "Website" are the following:
- 3.1 Personal data: Each visitor can browse the "Website" without giving any personal information. We will only need personal data when you order services or products only by voluntarily registering as a member of the "Website".
- 3.2 The requested information is: Name, Surname, username, password, E-mail address, Gender, Birthday, Occupation, Country, City, TK, Address, Landline or Mobile Phone. < / li>
Information regarding the purchase of services and products:
- 1. The online store of the "Website" operates in accordance with applicable law and keeps your personal data secure for as long as you are registered in a service of the "Website".
- 2. The personal data you declare in the online store of the "Website" are used exclusively by it, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction.
- 3. The necessary information for each transaction is your name, a phone number, address (street, city, postal code) and type of document (receipt, invoice).
- 4. The "Online Store" of the "Website" while accepting direct transactions with bank cards (credit or debit) does NOT maintain credit card numbers and security codes of buyers for its online purchases. The processing of the personal data of the order contractors for its online purchases, regarding the process of charging the price on credit cards is carried out, in the context of transaction protection and realization in a secure transaction environment. The information at this stage and all communication is transmitted / transferred via the Internet in encrypted form and is not accessible from the online store of the "Company".
Electronic Internet Addresses (IP Address)
The Internet Address (IP Address) through which your computer has access to the Internet and then through the web browser will communicate with the "Website", is used exclusively for the collection of statistics related to the security of trading.
The user can register:
- α. when ordering a service or product
- β. when creating a member account
When registering the user in the subscriber list, our company collects the name and email provided by the user. If you do not want to receive updates (News letters) from the "Website" you can unsubscribe, which can be done through any email the user has received using his personal Delete Code to delete from the list of recipients. The Delete Code is at the bottom of each newsletter sent. The Code is entered in the special News-Letters registration / deletion form from the list of recipients of the "Website" newsletters. The service of sending newsletters (News letters) after 25-5-2018 with the application of the new provisions of the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (EU 2016/679) will be available only for the registered members who have access to subscription services and only for as long as they are active subscribers. In order to continue sending newsletters (News letters) after 5/25/2018 to active registered subscribers, their explicit written consent is required.
Use of Personal Data
The "Company" may use your personal information collected on the "Website" for the provision of various electronic services or for informational, statistical and service improvement purposes and for marketing purposes.
The "Website" uses the personal data of the "Visitors / Users" and "Registered Members" for the general reasons:
- • informing its users and selecting the content it offers so that it is relevant to their general preferences.
- • to provide personalized services during your visit / use of our website and online services, such as providing content that interests you or to facilitate your browsing.
- • to support the products and services you have acquired from the "Company" through the "Website" website, such as for your notification of updates or corrections.
- • the satisfaction of the respective requirements of the users regarding the services available from and through the "Website" and exclusively for communication, financial and tax purposes or for marketing purposes.
Privacy Statement - Personal Data
This statement concerns the "Website" website. When a request is sent online, the information provided by the visitor / user is used to answer the user's question electronically by the "Company". The completed applications and the e-mail sent by each visitor / user are considered confidential.
The "Company" transmits their content only to the directly interested recipient and if required by law, if requested or in the event that the content of the message offends the "Company". Such action is necessary in order to:
- a) the "Company" protects its rights and property,
- b) protect the "Company" against the misuse or unauthorized use of the "Website" website and
- c) the "Company" protects its personal security or the property of its visitors / users and the public. If a visitor / user gives a false email address or tries to take someone else's place when posting information online, all information, including the IP address, will be part of any investigation. The staff of the "Company" may need to process the e-mail in collaboration with its technical department. Also, if a visitor / user requests one of the "Company" customer service managers to assist him in any e-mail, he will be able to access the full range of information, which is relevant to the visitor's request / user, including his email address and messages. The details of the visitors / users (name, profession, email address, home address, etc.) and the details of the transactions of the visitors / users are considered confidential, as in the usual transactions in a commercial store. The visitors / users during the provision of their data in the context of their transactions as with the present, will be informed by the "Company" and consent and accept the forthcoming processing of this personal data, for the needs of the smooth and easy between parts of the transaction, as well as the transmission of this information to recipients, who will be specifically identified and are the employees and added of the company, in the context of the processing of the contract under preparation. Ensure that only authorized employees have access to transaction information and only when necessary. The personal data declared on the "Website" website are used exclusively by it or its affiliated companies, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction. The "Website" undertakes not to publish and / or disclose the personal data of the "Registered Members" of the "Website" to any third party or entity.
The "Website" may channel personal data of its "Registered Members" to third parties legal and / or natural persons only if:
- • The channeling of personal data to legal and / or natural persons who cooperate with the "Website" becomes necessary for the implementation of the wishes and / or orders of its "Registered Members". Legal and natural persons who cooperate with the "Website" have the right to process the personal data that the "Registered Members" of the "Website" submit to it only to the extent that it is absolutely necessary to provide support to the "Website".
- • It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent and only judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions (legislation on the removal of the secrecy of communications N.2225 / 1994). The "Website" undertakes to monitor, supervise, and notify possible data leakage (from the moment it will be noticed and within 72 hours to the protection authority) to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
General terms of protection of personal data
In order to exercise the rights of the above terms, visitor / user, data subject or his / her legal representative should submit an e-mail to the company with a complaint stating:
- (a) his identity, providing proof of public authority,
- (b) the specific personal data relating to his complaint, indicating the website where it is posted,
- (c) contact details (telephone, e-mail address, home address
Adherence to the above procedure is a binding contractual condition before any further action before a public authority or court and this pre-trial concerns the users, who by entering the website accept its binding.
Τροποποιήσεις των πληροφοριών της παρούσας πολιτικής απορρήτου
Η «Εταιρεία» διατηρεί το δικαίωμα αλλαγής των όρων προστασίας των Δεδομένων Προσωπικού Χαρακτήρα, σύμφωνα με το εκάστοτε ισχύον σχετικό νομικό πλαίσιο. Οι παρόντες όροι προστασίας Δεδομένων Προσωπικού Χαρακτήρα μπορεί να αναθεωρούνται και να ενημερώνονται οποιαδήποτε στιγμή και χωρίς προσωπική προειδοποίηση. Για τις αναθεωρήσεις, γίνονται σχετικές ανακοινώσεις στην αρχική σελίδα της «Ιστοσελίδας». Οι χρήστες της ιστοσελίδας παρακαλούνται να ελέγχουν ανά τακτά χρονικά διαστήματα τους εν λόγω όρους για τυχόν αλλαγές, καθώς η συνεχής χρήση της ιστοσελίδας συνεπάγεται ότι αποδέχονται όλες τις ενδεχόμενες τροποποιήσεις αυτών. Εάν κάποιος «επισκέπτης / χρήστης» δε συμφωνεί με τους όρους προστασίας των προσωπικών δεδομένων που προβλέπονται στο παρόν τμήμα οφείλει να μη χρησιμοποιεί τις υπηρεσίες της «Ιστοσελίδας» ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗ για τα Ηλεκτρονικά Μπισκότα (Cookies) Η «Εταιρεία» τηρεί αυστηρή πολιτική για την προστασία της ιδιωτικότητας των επισκεπτών της «Ιστοσελίδας». Με το παρόν σημείωμα σας παρέχουμε περισσότερες πληροφορίες για το πώς χρησιμοποιούμε ηλεκτρονικά μπισκότα, κάθε φορά που επισκέπτεσθε την ιστοσελίδα μας. Τι είναι τα Ηλεκτρονικά Μπισκότα (Cookie);Tα ηλεκτρονικά μπισκότα είναι σύντομα κείμενα κώδικα λογισμικού, που αποστέλλονται προς αποθήκευση από τον διαδικτυακό εξυπηρετητή (“server”) της Επιχείρησής μας στον τερματικό σας εξοπλισμό με βασική τους λειτουργία την επικοινωνία σε εμάς δεδομένων του φυλλομετρητή σας (“browser”). Ανάλογα με την διάρκειά τους τα cookies είναι είτε «προσωρινά» (session cookies) ή «έμμονα» (persistent cookies).Τα «προσωρινά cookies» είναι cookies που απαλείφονται αυτομάτως όταν κλείνετε τον φυλλομετρητή σας, ενώ τα «έμμονα cookies» παραμένουν αποθηκευμένα στον τερματικό σας εξοπλισμό μέχρι τη συμπλήρωση του προκαθορισμένου χρόνου ισχύος τους.
The "Company" reserves the right to change the terms of protection of Personal Data, in accordance with the applicable legal framework. These Terms of Protection of Personal Data may be reviewed and updated at any time without personal notice. For the revisions, relevant announcements are made on the home page of the "Website". The users of the website are kindly requested to check these terms at regular intervals for any changes, as the continuous use of the website implies that they accept all possible modifications thereof. If a "visitor / user" does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided in this section must not use the services of the "Website" Cookies POLICY The "Company" adheres to a strict policy for the protection of privacy of the visitors of the "Website". With this note we provide you with more information on how we use electronic cookies, every time you visit our website. What are Cookies? Electronic cookies are short software code texts, which are sent for storage by our company's server to your terminal equipment with their basic function of communicating to us in our data sheet. ("Browser"). Depending on their duration, cookies are either "temporary" (session cookies) or "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Temporary cookies" are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser, while "persistent cookies" remain stored in your terminal equipment until the end of their predetermined validity period.
What kind of Cookies do we use.
The "Website" uses the technology of cookies and especially: The "temporary cookies" (session cookies) for the following purposes:
- - Automatically identify yourself as a registered user after logging in or browsing secure subpages.
- - For your automatic identification when making purchases which are necessary for the operation of the normal application of the "electronic basket"
- - To distribute the processing of server requests between a group of servers.
- - For the electronic identification of users already connected to social media
Furthermore, we use "persistent cookies" for the following purposes:
- - To improve the performance of our website.
- - To personalize your interface and personalize the operation of our website.
Performance Cookies (Google analytics):
These cookies collect information about how you use the website, for example, which pages you visit most often. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
What Cookies do we not use.
Data for executed transactions
In case you wish to enable or disable the use of electronic cookies from the settings of your browser, depending on your browser visit the following websites, to learn about the necessary relevant actions
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Safari for iPad and iPhone http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
YOU HAVE RECOGNIZED AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT: YOU COMPLETELY TAKE THE RISK FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "ACCORDING TO AVAILABILITY". TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE "COMPANY" AND THE "WEBSITE" EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND, RITOUS OR SIOPIROUS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED TERM OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY CONDITION TO PROVIDE SERVICES AT A NORMAL LEVEL OF BLESSING OF SERVICE AND CAPACITY OR AS A RIGHT NOT TO BE INFRINGED WITHOUT RIGHT. THE "COMPANY" AND THE "WEBSITE" DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OR PROMISE THAT
(i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIME, SECURE OR FALSE,
(iii) THE RESULTS MAY BE RECEIVED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
(iv) THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU BUY OR GET THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS,
(v) ANY SOFTWARE ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. MAKING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF SERVICES IS AT YOUR DISCRETION AND OWN risk and are solely responsible FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR THE DATA LOSS CAUSED BY MAKING SUCH MATERIAL.
APPLICABLE LAW - COMPETENT COURT
The above terms and conditions of use of the "Website", as well as any modification, change or alteration are governed by and supplemented by Greek law. Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to law, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from the present, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between the "Company" and the "Visitor / User", Registered Member "," Subscriber "of the pages and services provided through the" Website "and binds only them. No modification of these terms will be considered and will not form part of this agreement unless it has been formulated in writing and incorporated into it. It is expressly agreed that for any dispute that will arise in the future from the application of this, Greek Law is applicable and the courts of Thessaloniki are competent.